The Latest Reports
- 間 美恵 : Mie Hazama
- MAGOKORODO gallery "KURA" Open information / 真心堂ギャラリー「蔵」オープンのご案内
- 出西窯のページを更新しました/The page of SHUSSAI-GAMA Kiln was updated
- Ushinoto-Wear 2012 new-work information
- Information of a year-ends-and-New-Year-holidays business day
- New work of the ceramist GINKO of Switzerland! /スイスの陶芸家GINKOの新作！
- The beautiful photos from FRANCE!!!
- The Kintaikyo bridge and the Shuhodo cave in Yamaguchi Prefecture,
- The works of ceramist "Ginkgo" of Switzerland ,and Belgium and SEIGAN SANSAI CHAWAN of winter.
- Ceramics work collections and From Belgium
- The 26th Tanabe art museum grand-prix / tea ceremony modeling exhibition (CHA NO YU ZOUKEI TEN). 第26回田辺美術館大賞/茶の湯造形展
- My new works
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"
- SEIGAN-CHAWAN IN FRANCE!!!
- Great photos From Belgium.
- Japanese lacquer repair of the broken SEIGAN blue Teabowl.
- The photograph which arrived from the gentleman of Belgium.
- The Hagi designated historic spot / Yukawa Family Old Residence.
- In the case of a customer living in the United States .
- SHOUKA（松花）/ Japanese-style dish restaurant
- Wood-block print artist Hiroshi Yuasa/木版画家、湯淺浩
- GYOKUHO Kiln,TETSUAKI NAKAO/玉峰窯、中尾哲彰
- Japanese tableware WEB shop,iris-hermit/ 和食器WEB通販ショップ 菖蒲の隠者
- SEIGAN Yamane's karate club, THOKON-JYUKU/山根清玩、闘魂塾
- Carpe Diem Teaház,The Tea store in Hungary/ハンガリーのお茶屋さん
- WABI-SABI culture of Italy WebSite/イタリアのWABI-SABIカルチャーのHP
- Japanese lacquer studio NUSHIYA(Ceramics repair)漆工房ぬしや
- Bizen ware KASHO YASUHO,FU-GETSU-GAMA kiln/備前焼 嘉生安穂 風月窯
- Steve Naegele's 無葉/無葉
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"'s website/スイスの陶芸家"GINKGO"HP
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"'s blog/スイスの陶芸家"GINKGO"ブログ
- NAKATANI BAG STORE/中谷かばん店
- Powered by Movable Type
I go in every place to a business trip to buy ceramists' new work mostly every month.
I went in Hagi to the business trip in April, 2008.
Immediately after work finished, it always returned to Tottori, but time had a margin on that day.
Then, I went to Yukawa Family Old Residence (旧湯川家屋敷).
The irrigation canal of population called AIBA-GAWA (Aiba river) fixed in 1744 is flowing into the reverse side of Yukawa-Ke.
The Yugawa house was a keeper of this irrigation canal.
Although the guide had said to me that the Yugawa house was a lower samurai, I was surprised at the large house.
The pond of this beautiful garden is also connected with the AIBA river.
Much TSUKUBAI (water basin) was installed in the Yugawa house.
The janitor had decorated TSUKUBAI with very beautiful TSUBAKI (camellia).
This was very beautiful WABI.
This is the washing place currently installed in the house.
The river is flowing in the house! The mortar and pestle under a photograph run by the power of a water wheel.
Adhesion of water and a life is very deep in the house in Yugawa.
The upper photograph is a cookhouse.
A lower photograph is an old bathroom.
This is a tearoom.
The interior of a room of the tearoom here was the tearoom which it was bright and was opened.
Supposing you may go to Hagi, please visit once to a Yukawa house and Gensyu-Gama.
List of the blogs which are referring to this blog report
このブログ記事を参照しているブログ一覧: The Hagi designated historic spot / Yukawa Family Old Residence.
Trackback URL to this blog report