The Latest Reports
- 間 美恵 : Mie Hazama
- MAGOKORODO gallery "KURA" Open information / 真心堂ギャラリー「蔵」オープンのご案内
- 出西窯のページを更新しました/The page of SHUSSAI-GAMA Kiln was updated
- Ushinoto-Wear 2012 new-work information
- Information of a year-ends-and-New-Year-holidays business day
- New work of the ceramist GINKO of Switzerland! /スイスの陶芸家GINKOの新作！
- The beautiful photos from FRANCE!!!
- The Kintaikyo bridge and the Shuhodo cave in Yamaguchi Prefecture,
- The works of ceramist "Ginkgo" of Switzerland ,and Belgium and SEIGAN SANSAI CHAWAN of winter.
- Ceramics work collections and From Belgium
- The 26th Tanabe art museum grand-prix / tea ceremony modeling exhibition (CHA NO YU ZOUKEI TEN). 第26回田辺美術館大賞/茶の湯造形展
- My new works
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"
- SEIGAN-CHAWAN IN FRANCE!!!
- Great photos From Belgium.
- Japanese lacquer repair of the broken SEIGAN blue Teabowl.
- The photograph which arrived from the gentleman of Belgium.
- The Hagi designated historic spot / Yukawa Family Old Residence.
- In the case of a customer living in the United States .
- SHOUKA（松花）/ Japanese-style dish restaurant
- Wood-block print artist Hiroshi Yuasa/木版画家、湯淺浩
- GYOKUHO Kiln,TETSUAKI NAKAO/玉峰窯、中尾哲彰
- Japanese tableware WEB shop,iris-hermit/ 和食器WEB通販ショップ 菖蒲の隠者
- SEIGAN Yamane's karate club, THOKON-JYUKU/山根清玩、闘魂塾
- Carpe Diem Teaház,The Tea store in Hungary/ハンガリーのお茶屋さん
- WABI-SABI culture of Italy WebSite/イタリアのWABI-SABIカルチャーのHP
- Japanese lacquer studio NUSHIYA(Ceramics repair)漆工房ぬしや
- Bizen ware KASHO YASUHO,FU-GETSU-GAMA kiln/備前焼 嘉生安穂 風月窯
- Steve Naegele's 無葉/無葉
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"'s website/スイスの陶芸家"GINKGO"HP
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"'s blog/スイスの陶芸家"GINKGO"ブログ
- NAKATANI BAG STORE/中谷かばん店
- Powered by Movable Type
The other day, the customer who lives in US bought a SEIGAN blue Teabowl.
But the Teabowl had already broken, when it arrived.
Then, he requested Japanese lacquer repair of the work to me.
I requested restoration of his Teabowl to the japanner.
Restoration is fundamentally pasted up with a lacquer.
Gold etc. are applied on those Japanese lacquer.
In the studio where I requested restoration, the material was able to be chosen from five kinds (http://po6.nsk.ne.jp/~nusiya/syuuri/sozai.html).
Polish Red copper.
My customer chose the lusterless silver which matches SEIGAN blue.
Since a SEIGAN blue Teabowl appeared just like the universe, he likened the Teabowl after restoration with the Galaxy by choosing silver as a repair material.
We waited for the repair period of about two months, and received the restored Teabowl.
Finally he desired to write a craftsman's restored signature to the reverse side of the lid of a storage box.
The craftsman who restored accepted his proposal pleasantly.
The japanner's YAGI-San restored this Teabowl.
His studio is "URUSHI KOBO NUSHIYA" (Japanese lacquer studio NUSHIYA).
I learned lot by this restoration.
The work after restoration was again born in a completely new work.
And the work was blown in a new life and showed the figure which is completely different to us.
I was able to realize anew the importance using a thing carefully and for a long time, and the traditional restoration technique of Japan which does not spoil beauty.
List of the blogs which are referring to this blog report
このブログ記事を参照しているブログ一覧: Japanese lacquer repair of the broken SEIGAN blue Teabowl.
Trackback URL to this blog report