The Latest Reports
- 間 美恵 : Mie Hazama
- MAGOKORODO gallery "KURA" Open information / 真心堂ギャラリー「蔵」オープンのご案内
- 出西窯のページを更新しました/The page of SHUSSAI-GAMA Kiln was updated
- Ushinoto-Wear 2012 new-work information
- Information of a year-ends-and-New-Year-holidays business day
- New work of the ceramist GINKO of Switzerland! /スイスの陶芸家GINKOの新作！
- The beautiful photos from FRANCE!!!
- The Kintaikyo bridge and the Shuhodo cave in Yamaguchi Prefecture,
- The works of ceramist "Ginkgo" of Switzerland ,and Belgium and SEIGAN SANSAI CHAWAN of winter.
- Ceramics work collections and From Belgium
- The 26th Tanabe art museum grand-prix / tea ceremony modeling exhibition (CHA NO YU ZOUKEI TEN). 第26回田辺美術館大賞/茶の湯造形展
- My new works
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"
- SEIGAN-CHAWAN IN FRANCE!!!
- Great photos From Belgium.
- Japanese lacquer repair of the broken SEIGAN blue Teabowl.
- The photograph which arrived from the gentleman of Belgium.
- The Hagi designated historic spot / Yukawa Family Old Residence.
- In the case of a customer living in the United States .
- SHOUKA（松花）/ Japanese-style dish restaurant
- Wood-block print artist Hiroshi Yuasa/木版画家、湯淺浩
- GYOKUHO Kiln,TETSUAKI NAKAO/玉峰窯、中尾哲彰
- Japanese tableware WEB shop,iris-hermit/ 和食器WEB通販ショップ 菖蒲の隠者
- SEIGAN Yamane's karate club, THOKON-JYUKU/山根清玩、闘魂塾
- Carpe Diem Teaház,The Tea store in Hungary/ハンガリーのお茶屋さん
- WABI-SABI culture of Italy WebSite/イタリアのWABI-SABIカルチャーのHP
- Japanese lacquer studio NUSHIYA(Ceramics repair)漆工房ぬしや
- Bizen ware KASHO YASUHO,FU-GETSU-GAMA kiln/備前焼 嘉生安穂 風月窯
- Steve Naegele's 無葉/無葉
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"'s website/スイスの陶芸家"GINKGO"HP
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"'s blog/スイスの陶芸家"GINKGO"ブログ
- NAKATANI BAG STORE/中谷かばん店
- Powered by Movable Type
My new works
KONNICHIWA!!! , I am Hidehisa of Magokorodo.
Although my work is the work which sells the pottery works of Japanese every place, I myself make ceramic works.
I think that I myself need to study more about pottery, in order to sell good works.
And my customers also have the ceramists in the world.
They do some shopping in my store, in order to add a new taste to its own works or to use their own works as a better work.
I decided that I myself made works, in order to reply to their question.
I have been only five years since I began ceramic art.
Since I find the interval of work and works are made, my arm is still unripe.
I did not have former that I introduced my own works on the Magokorodo website.
I made new works, in order to present to my friends this month.
I made white porcelain works for the first time.
These are bowls and chopstick rests.
Since I wanted to make the bowls in which the sharpness of white porcelain is not given, I made white porcelain clay from TEBINERI (pinching work).
Since I shaved the work to the limit, the weight of bowls is light.
And I used glass to some chopstick rests.
Although my ceramic art technique was unripe, I desired to leave my own works to my Website, before presenting my friends these works.
Thank you for seeing my poor English and works.
List of the blogs which are referring to this blog report
このブログ記事を参照しているブログ一覧: My new works
Trackback URL to this blog report