The Latest Reports
- 間 美恵 : Mie Hazama
- MAGOKORODO gallery "KURA" Open information / 真心堂ギャラリー「蔵」オープンのご案内
- 出西窯のページを更新しました/The page of SHUSSAI-GAMA Kiln was updated
- Ushinoto-Wear 2012 new-work information
- Information of a year-ends-and-New-Year-holidays business day
- New work of the ceramist GINKO of Switzerland! /スイスの陶芸家GINKOの新作！
- The beautiful photos from FRANCE!!!
- The Kintaikyo bridge and the Shuhodo cave in Yamaguchi Prefecture,
- The works of ceramist "Ginkgo" of Switzerland ,and Belgium and SEIGAN SANSAI CHAWAN of winter.
- Ceramics work collections and From Belgium
- The 26th Tanabe art museum grand-prix / tea ceremony modeling exhibition (CHA NO YU ZOUKEI TEN). 第26回田辺美術館大賞/茶の湯造形展
- My new works
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"
- SEIGAN-CHAWAN IN FRANCE!!!
- Great photos From Belgium.
- Japanese lacquer repair of the broken SEIGAN blue Teabowl.
- The photograph which arrived from the gentleman of Belgium.
- The Hagi designated historic spot / Yukawa Family Old Residence.
- In the case of a customer living in the United States .
- SHOUKA（松花）/ Japanese-style dish restaurant
- Wood-block print artist Hiroshi Yuasa/木版画家、湯淺浩
- GYOKUHO Kiln,TETSUAKI NAKAO/玉峰窯、中尾哲彰
- Japanese tableware WEB shop,iris-hermit/ 和食器WEB通販ショップ 菖蒲の隠者
- SEIGAN Yamane's karate club, THOKON-JYUKU/山根清玩、闘魂塾
- Carpe Diem Teaház,The Tea store in Hungary/ハンガリーのお茶屋さん
- WABI-SABI culture of Italy WebSite/イタリアのWABI-SABIカルチャーのHP
- Japanese lacquer studio NUSHIYA(Ceramics repair)漆工房ぬしや
- Bizen ware KASHO YASUHO,FU-GETSU-GAMA kiln/備前焼 嘉生安穂 風月窯
- Steve Naegele's 無葉/無葉
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"'s website/スイスの陶芸家"GINKGO"HP
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"'s blog/スイスの陶芸家"GINKGO"ブログ
- NAKATANI BAG STORE/中谷かばん店
- Powered by Movable Type
I am HIDE of MAGOKORODO.
I am sorry that renewal of a blog is long overdue.
MAGOKORODO did the move of the office in September.
Although the move was ended with no problems later than the schedule, the work stopped between moves had accumulated.
Therefore, I did not have time at leisure at all. While the blog had stopped, I apologize from the bottom of my heart to all the people who visited MAGOKORODO Website.
I received ceramics work collection pictures from my important customer who lives in Belgium!
If these pictures in which works are actually carefully treated like are seen, ceramists and we will be very glad and will be impressed.
He has almost all ceramists' works currently sold at my store!
ARIGATO GOZAIMASU agin!!!!
These works are TEBINERI ICHIRIN-ZASHI (bud vase pinch-work works) of a KAZUWA ware.
These are the wood-block prints and white porcelain Teabowls of YUASA HIROSHI. WOOOOW!!!
This view is a view we have got it used to seeing at the home in Japan.
But this place is Belgium!
Thank you for loving Japanese culture!
Can you see those KANNYUU (tea incrustation sedimentary intrusion) which permeated the surface of these works ?
Appearance is gradually changed by using for the glaze surface fine cracks and the works which have a crevice in the ground for a long time.
Especially Hagi ware takes out effect nicer as it uses.
ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA for great pictures!!! my friend of Belgium!
List of the blogs which are referring to this blog report
このブログ記事を参照しているブログ一覧: Ceramics work collections and From Belgium
Trackback URL to this blog report