The Latest Reports
- 間 美恵 : Mie Hazama
- MAGOKORODO gallery "KURA" Open information / 真心堂ギャラリー「蔵」オープンのご案内
- 出西窯のページを更新しました/The page of SHUSSAI-GAMA Kiln was updated
- Ushinoto-Wear 2012 new-work information
- Information of a year-ends-and-New-Year-holidays business day
- New work of the ceramist GINKO of Switzerland! /スイスの陶芸家GINKOの新作！
- The beautiful photos from FRANCE!!!
- The Kintaikyo bridge and the Shuhodo cave in Yamaguchi Prefecture,
- The works of ceramist "Ginkgo" of Switzerland ,and Belgium and SEIGAN SANSAI CHAWAN of winter.
- Ceramics work collections and From Belgium
- The 26th Tanabe art museum grand-prix / tea ceremony modeling exhibition (CHA NO YU ZOUKEI TEN). 第26回田辺美術館大賞/茶の湯造形展
- My new works
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"
- SEIGAN-CHAWAN IN FRANCE!!!
- Great photos From Belgium.
- Japanese lacquer repair of the broken SEIGAN blue Teabowl.
- The photograph which arrived from the gentleman of Belgium.
- The Hagi designated historic spot / Yukawa Family Old Residence.
- In the case of a customer living in the United States .
- SHOUKA（松花）/ Japanese-style dish restaurant
- Wood-block print artist Hiroshi Yuasa/木版画家、湯淺浩
- GYOKUHO Kiln,TETSUAKI NAKAO/玉峰窯、中尾哲彰
- Japanese tableware WEB shop,iris-hermit/ 和食器WEB通販ショップ 菖蒲の隠者
- SEIGAN Yamane's karate club, THOKON-JYUKU/山根清玩、闘魂塾
- Carpe Diem Teaház,The Tea store in Hungary/ハンガリーのお茶屋さん
- WABI-SABI culture of Italy WebSite/イタリアのWABI-SABIカルチャーのHP
- Japanese lacquer studio NUSHIYA(Ceramics repair)漆工房ぬしや
- Bizen ware KASHO YASUHO,FU-GETSU-GAMA kiln/備前焼 嘉生安穂 風月窯
- Steve Naegele's 無葉/無葉
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"'s website/スイスの陶芸家"GINKGO"HP
- Ceramist of Switzerland "GINKGO"'s blog/スイスの陶芸家"GINKGO"ブログ
- NAKATANI BAG STORE/中谷かばん店
- Powered by Movable Type
Thank you for always visiting Website of MAGOKORODO!
Since the friend of Belgium sent fun pictures, I write about Bizen ware.
My friend sent the pictures of title "NEZUMI-BIZEN" to me.
The color which Japanese people usually imagine with a "mouse" is "gray."
"Gray" calls it "NEZUMI-IRO" in Japanese.
When "NEZUMI-BIZEN" written by my friend translates literally, it is "gray Bizen ware."
Although the work of a picture is not gray, they are "a mouse and Bizen ware."
His pet is "KAWAII"!
"NEZUMI" may be attached and expressed in the ceramics which changed into the non-oxygen state and were discolored bluish with Japanese pottery.
"NEZUMI-HAGI or AO-HAGI", "NEZUMI-SHINO or AO-SHINO", etc.
In the case of Bizen ware, "NEZUMI" does not use, but they are called "AO-BIZEN".
"AO" is "blue" in English.
There are two kinds of blue Bizen ware.
Ceramics will be in a strong reduction state, without fire touching directly, or the ceramics which became cooling reduction will become blue with the bright whole - blue - black.
This is called blue Bizen and these are especially treasured a few also in many colors.
There are one more and salt blue in blue Bizen.
This is throwing in salt in kiln during firing, melts the surface by the alkali of salt and is made to color in blue by reduction.
These are kinds of salt glaze.
Since the surface is changed to glaze, unlike blue Bizen described previously, the surface is smooth.
In addition, a work can be put into the container called "MURO", non-oxygen can be made from the present age in a container in intentionally, and blue Bizen can be compulsorily made from it.
Black Bizen :
With black Bizen, the clay to which it colors black is applied to the ceramics surface, and it is made. Moreover, it is the Bizen ware which made and fired ceramics with the clay which becomes black. Black Bizen is called "INBE-TE" (INBE style).
* All the Bizen ware works currently sold in MAGOKORODO are fired with firewood, and the works which attached the pattern and the feature in intentionally are not sold.
I think that I would like to write next time about wonderful "water purification action" which Bizen ware has.
ARIGATO GOZAIMASHITA for reading to the last!
List of the blogs which are referring to this blog report
Trackback URL to this blog report